Thursday 17 May 2007

Hand-painted cushion with recycled materials. Most of these were unused fabric remnants I got given from the Salisbury Playhouse. Some of them I handpainted, not all.

recycled plastic pot, maybe used as pencil-case or general organiser. Covered with quilted patches and photos printed on fabric.

Easter bunnies, cotton, felt and beads. So easy and fun to make!



Cushions made with recycled fabrics. Personalised photo-print patch on the right.



Recycled summer hand-bags. Crepe, 3-D handpainted jeans and lycra. 2005.





Yo-yo bag, the Brazilian "fuxico". Velvet base and cotton "flowers" with beads.



personalised pouch for a delicate touch - a present wrapping that lasts!








I used this idea to give special sweets on a special person's birthday!






Mini-album cushion, photos printed on fabric, cotton and buttons.









Recycled materials cushion, same Salisbury Playhouse remnants. The polka-dot I had to buy, I love polka-dotted cushions, there's something about dots and comfort...






1 comment:

Drica Menezes said...

hello! I speack so so,but.... yours works and crafts are beautiful! Congratulations! Kisses! :)

(I'm brazilian!)